tips for greaT CASTING photos
Great photos on your profile are very important! Please send a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 10 recent photos:
- One clear portrait photo looking straight into the camera with your hair loose
- At least one on which you smile and your teeth are visible
- At least one with a neutral appearance
- At least one full body picture, so we can see your figure, height and posture
- Your photos must be of high quality JPEG, max 4 MB each and in colour
- Maximum 1 black and white photo
- There must be good light on your face
- Make eye contact with the camera
- Choose a plain, neutral background
- Wear only natural make-up and little jewelery
- Wear different colours and sets of clothing (without large texts). Choose a casual outfit, a sporty look and a business outfit.
- Make sure that the camera is always at eye level of the (child) model.
- No group photos or photos with caps or sunglasses. Regular glasses are good.
- As an actor (or model) send max 3 YouTube or Vimeo links to your reel (without contact details), TV commercial or other videos.
Our clients and the casting directors of Thea Meulenberg Casting expect you to look like your photos. In order to get great assignments, your profile needs to be up to date.
Talents with photos that are more than 2 years old are no longer presented for jobs.
For children: update the profile of your child model with recent photos and current sizes at least every 6 months.
For a real great portfolio shoot, check out www.dagmar-lap.com or www.stefanvanruijvenfotografie.nl.
It increases your chances for a good job!